Home Livability Consultants
for Aging in Place
A company focused on ensuring your home works for you as you age.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Founded in 2011, serving the Greater Nashville Area
- We work solely for you (we don’t sell products or perform the work)
Home Livability Consultant (HLC)
- Our HLCs are NAHB Certified Aging in Place Specialists. We also hold the NASMM@HOME Specialist designation.
- We create living environments that support healthy aging – Ensuring your home works for you as you age!
- Our recommendations are focused on solutions for your unique desires and goals.
Meet Our Team
April King M.Ed, CAPS
Director of Business Development
- Nashville Livability Project – City Planning
- Leading Age National Conference – Panelist
- FiftyForward – Community Education
- Mental Health America – Presenter, Caregivers Conference
- Alzheimer’s Association – Presenter, Caregivers Conference
- Tennessee Respite Coalition – Trainer, Volunteers
- Volunteer State Community College – Guest Speaker, Medical Practice Management Class
- Berry’s Chapel Church of Christ: Caring for Aging Parents Series, Ensuring a Safe Environment
- ALS Association Support Groups